Wednesday 19 October 2016

"Backlog"

I'd like to have written a few more blog posts recently but I just haven't. The upcoming U.S. election remains as equally appallingly horrific as it is a fascinating distraction. It was raining again in Taipei and Keelung last weekend so again I didn't go, though I will have no choice but to go this weekend irrespective of the weather. I did however get out into the sticks on Saturday afternoon for a few hours but without aim beyond chilling out and watching the Kites...


I am planning six new trips for the end of this month and hopefully at various point during next month; two to Feitsui reservoir in Taipei; two to Xingshan reservoir in Keelung and two down south to Kaohsiung. In addition I am even considering a return to Mudan reservoir in Pingtung, though the length of the drive there and back again in a single day is, as ever, a mental challenge to be taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.