Saturday 27 August 2016

"A Frog, A Dog & A Pair Of Tits"

A pair of hills that look like this cartoon. Obviously they also look like a pair of tits, being approximately the same size and shape. Not many people will know where this is.
A toad I was careful not to run over on the rough road. 
The stray (or otherwise neglected) dog that followed me down the mountain. Her ribs were showing, and so the two of us went through a whole pack of beef jerky together - I let her have the better part of it.
Using the beef to coax her back into the view of the lens.
Weather forecast for this weekend is cloudy with showers (again), so it looks like I won't get back to Taipei until sometime next month. I woke up late this morning some time after 9 a.m. from a very vivid dream about a muddy, gaseous and alien landscape, a pretty girl whose face I can't now remember and an endangered species of bear whose ears and shape of head resembled those of a giant otter. Odd dream.

With the late start it was not worth trying either of the two or three trip options I had in mind, so instead I drove the Tainan county road 179 until it becomes the Chiayi county road 149... and then I took a detour up and over a mountain and down into a valley, where I met a stray dog and gave her six or seven packs of beef jerky. Nothing much accomplished except the extinguishing of a small, but recurrent flicker of curiosity. The clouds looked good (like here), but I didn't stop to photograph them as I was enjoying the drive so much while listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.