Thursday 28 January 2016

Stefan Molyneux On Thomas Sowell On Donald Trump

I don't often watch Stefan Molyneux's youtube videos because I tend to prefer the written word to video format. However, I stumbled upon this one earlier on Wednesday afternoon and I thought it was very good. I have to agree with his criticism of Thomas Sowell; this was one of the very points that made me quit my PhD program in Edinburgh, and is one of the reasons I refuse to even think about taking another postgraduate course.
 

That being said, Molyneux also makes the very worthwhile point about susceptibility to error and irrationality. It can happen to anyone if we're not sufficiently careful all the time. Just like traffic accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.