Friday 13 August 2010

Photo Op

I was very fortunate earlier this evening to be able to take some new shots of the view out toward the mountains of Tainan County from the crest of Siaodong Road. The rain fell at just the right time to clear away the usual haze, so I grabbed five minutes or so with the camera on my way to work. Looking at the set I took, there are a few minor things with which I'm slightly disappointed, but I was pushed for time and on the whole I think they're pretty good. The one I've refitted my blog header with isn't necessarily the best of the bunch but it suits, and is I think, an unambiguously vast improvement on its predecessor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.