Sunday 7 August 2016

Tinkerbell

Earlier this morning I took Tinkerbell out with me up into the hills. It was the first time I had taken her out that far in years. She used to go everywhere with me between 2009 and 2012 back when she was younger and she was the only dog I had. Since I adopted the other five dogs and started my reservoir project, I haven't taken her out up into the hills like I used to. She's now over seven years old and has had a few health problems, recently having had hip surgery and a tumor removed.


I took her out with me today for her own benefit and for mine; I need to start allocating more time to her when I can because I get the feeling she might not have too many years left. I don't want to end up regretting not having spent more time with her when she finally does leave.

2 comments:

  1. A great decision! She is very beautiful, I hope she will live a long time, seven years old..she is still young ..

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.