Saturday 18 April 2015

"Hump Them & Dump Them" : An Optimal Strategy?

I recently had a somewhat depressing experience. A woman I know offered to help me with something, and then invited me to dinner with another woman whom she thought I might find attractive. Fine. What followed was a "clerical error" of misunderstanding regarding transport arrangements. I was not rude, nor did I raise my voice, and I remained calm throughout. Nonetheless, the woman I know seemed to regard my misunderstanding as an open invitation to launch into a ten minute rant on how I don't listen to her and other topics which had the distinct echo of the ultra-feminist snarl about them.

After not being able to get a word in edgeways for what seemed an eternity, I simply hung up the phone and sent the following message:

"Forget it. I'm not going."

And nor I did go. Nor did I reply to her subsequent pleas for me to reconsider and her other messages and stupid smiley faces. And I haven't even mentioned her insolence in an earlier episode in which she asked me a serious question, and then blatantly didn't listen to and take in the considered answer I gave her.

Look darling, it really is simple: if you don't care about what answer I might give, then save my time and don't ask me the bloody question in the first place.

I am sick and tired of having to deal with ... not women... but stupid feminist women. And they are legion because that ideology is so prevalent throughout the culture. In reference to which, I thought I'd post two videos I just stumbled across on youtube...

 

I found this after watching the following video on Emily Pankhurst and the Suffragettes "white feather" campaign during the First World War...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.