Saturday 8 September 2012

73 K

I rode the bicycle to Yujing and back earlier tonight (Friday night). The old man in the shop tried to charge me NT$51 for two NT$17 cans of Supau - until I pointed out his error to him. I think the old man was just tired - I've bought stuff from there plenty of times before and never been overcharged.

On the way back through Yongkang district, somebody hijacked the last 3 or 4 kilometers of my exercise to sit me down in a convenience store for a drink and a catch up. Hadn't seen her in ages. When I got back on the bike to finish off those last few K, my thighs felt like stotty cakes from sitting down so long.

Early start at work tommorow morning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is now in place, as of April 2012. Rules:

1) Be aware that your right to say what you want is circumscribed by my right of ownership here.

2) Make your comments relevant to the post to which they are attached.

3) Be careful what you presume: always be prepared to evince your point with logic and/or facts.

4) Do not transgress Blogger's rules regarding content, i.e. do not express hatred for other people on account of their ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.

5) Remember that only the best are prepared to concede, and only the worst are prepared to smear.